web developer 0 Light Poster

Hi All,
I hope all are fine.
As the title says .. I made a web application to work in an intranet and domain network (Active directory). In installation i faced the following problems :-

• There is a form getting the logged in user data from the active directory server. That happens sucessfuly in some times and getting the exception of ("The server is not operational") in other times , That happens without any change in code, and after checking the server state which is usually active.
  • I used forms authentication for the folder of control panel .

• I disabled Anonymous user from IIS (To can get Logon_User) and allowed Integrated windows authentication for all the application.

• In the folder i retrieve active directory user data i made anonymous user from IIS with administrator user from active directory.

• The problem is the Internet Explorer Login dialog Box appeared for anyone tries to enter the web site from his computer which is connected through active directory server.

• to solve this problem i have to enable anonymous user from IIS for all the application and succeed in that but then the application failed to retrieve the Logon_User.

• Could i retrieve the logon_User while anonymous user is enabled ??

• code used to retrive the Logon_User:
Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER").Split("\")(1)

I will be very happy if any one discuss with me this matter to cover misunderstanded subjects in order to reach to a solution for my problems.

Thank you all.