Looking for php coders.I am looking for php coders for a online game i am curretly making with a friend.Once the game is up and running we will be having a store where players can upgrade their accounts with points which they will be able to buy with paypal or Credit cards.Once this happens and every thing who ever is the php coder who will help us will be a admin spot and will be getting paid money.We are hoping to get the game running in the next week or 2.So if you wanna help now please do so.The amount of money you will be paid is base on how much earning we will be making per month.No matter what the php coder will be piad.Even if we did not make money for month or 2 i will personally pay the php coder for doing their share of work.

Rember if you would like to work please send me a email to Welsh2o03@aol.com telling me why you should work for us and what you can do with php coding.

Thanks Jon

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@Tsunami

Looking for php coders.I am looking for php coders for a online game i am curretly making with a friend.Once the game is up and running we will be having a store where players can upgrade their accounts with points which they will be able to buy with paypal or Credit cards.Once this happens and every thing who ever is the php coder who will help us will be a admin spot and will be getting paid money.We are hoping to get the game running in the next week or 2.So if you wanna help now please do so.The amount of money you will be paid is base on how much earning we will be making per month.No matter what the php coder will be piad.Even if we did not make money for month or 2 i will personally pay the php coder for doing their share of work.

I know it's 8 years too late if you have solve this issue already.

I know why someone didn't reply to this question because it belongs in the Business Exchange section not in the php section

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.