I like the sample here

http://dev.portalzine.de/index?/Horizontal_Accordion--print

try to click show 1 , show 2, .... (grey / green)

but I don't know how to display different content for different show --- so please help === it should be p (for 1 2 3 and 4)
just have to read the very last line of the following code

$(".handle").bind("click",function() {

if($('.handle[@id*='+$(this).attr("id")+"]").attr("rel") != "selected"){
                    $('.handle').attr("rel","");

$('.handle').css({background:"url(images/blade.png)"});
                    $(this).css({background:"url(images/blade_sel.png)"});

$('div[@id*=content]').animate({className:"content"},500,"backin"); 

$('div[@id*=hdiv]').animate({className:"start"},500,"backin");                  
                    $('#hdiv'+$(this).attr("id")).animate({className:"end"},500, 'easein'); 

$('#content'+$(this).attr("id")).animate({className:"endcontent"},500,'easein');

$('.handle[@id*='+$(this).attr("id")+"]").attr("rel","selected");
                    }

});

//      $(".content p").html("Lorem ipsum...CONTENT here.");

====

if the question is not clear, please let me know, I will put all the code download source here , thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I think this effect -- it is good enough for you to try out too
try to see whether you could change the word

====

after posting last time

I did look into it, got some 50% success

basically, in the demo, it show same text -- for show 1 , show 2 , show 3 and show 4 (exactly the same)

FAIL BIT -- I can't change the code and become a case statement -- for that file

maybe you could try and let me know

----

however, I bypass the MAIN file and able to get different text into show1, show 2 , show 3.. Although I got success in this method --- it will not be as cool as the ABOVE PROPOSED METHOD

---
for the json thing and the relative path -- - I do know how to get it right

===
it took me about 2-3 hr to understand the program
Now, I am looking into another program that make the menu bar look like VISTA style

===
yesterday, I fail to install RUBY RAIL GEMS instantRAIL -- another ajax development environment -- interested to try that??

Thanks -- let me know whether you could get some break through

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.