MrServo 0 Newbie Poster

Well to start off, I'm new to javascript. I've been reading books and tutorials for the last week or two and trying to get a hold on things. So my concept of the lingo is still fairly new. I have, however, managed to create a very simple drop down menu. The menu is very plain, a couple of drop downs, couple of submenus, nothing too flashy, basically just to get a feel for how to work the stuff.

My problem is, I can't embed it properly into my vBulletin theme to overwrite my current nav menu. I've been up and down google and the normal vBull boards looking for assistance, but nobody seems to know how to do this or has ways that aren't helpful to me. Coincidentally this site has a drop down java menu(which is slick and similar to what I was working on) and I'd like to thank google for pointing me here. :D

So the question at hand, how do I properly overwrite my current(default) nav menu in vBulletin with my new javascript menu?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.