HI guys,
I'm working on a client site, and have limited time (and freedoms).

The site is using *ahem* frames, and unfortunately I cannot change this at this point in the game.

I'm noticing a problem when user uses the Browser's BACK button. With each click, 3 frames are being changed, and it messes with the history.

IE - to get to last page viewed takes 3 clicks of the back button, instead of one.

Is there any way to exclude a page from the history list when it loads? I will just make it so the header and footer frames don't get added to history.

Ideas?
Thanks!

HI guys,
I'm working on a client site, and have limited time (and freedoms).

The site is using *ahem* frames, and unfortunately I cannot change this at this point in the game.

I'm noticing a problem when user uses the Browser's BACK button. With each click, 3 frames are being changed, and it messes with the history.

IE - to get to last page viewed takes 3 clicks of the Ajax back button, instead of one.

Is there any way to exclude a page from the history list when it loads? I will just make it so the header and footer frames don't get added to history.

Ideas?
Thanks!

yes, there is two ways .....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.