Hey everyone, i have a project i'm doing for school and i need some help, i'm not a big VB fan (i'm more into java) and i have to make a calender with combo box, numericUpDown a clock and 3 numericUpDowns for hour min and seconds, i would appreciate any help, thanks...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Sorry, this is what i have so far...

You will also need a Timer to keep up with the Time.
As for the clock it's self, you will probably have to draw it, possibly inside a Panel.

well I kinda need help knowing how I can make the combo box index change when i change month on the MonthCalender and also the years, for the clock i have a code that the teacher provided us with

Private Sub MonthCalendar1_DateChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.DateRangeEventArgs) Handles MonthCalendar1.DateChanged
        '// if you have the months from January to December in your ComboBox, then this should work.
        ComboBox1.SelectedIndex = MonthCalendar1.SelectionStart.Month - 1
    End Sub

You might need to set the "MaxSelectionCount" to 1 in the MonthCalendar's Properties.

Thanks!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.