how ca send the packet  using button send to the serail port i recieved the packet but how send this packect through the serail port
thanks for your reply
the code is 

Imports System
Imports System.ComponentModel
Imports System.Threading
Imports System.IO.Ports

Public Class frmMain
    Dim myPort As Array 'COM Ports detected on the system will be stored here
    Delegate Sub SetTextCallback(ByVal [text] As String) 'Added to prevent threading errors during receiveing of data
    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        ' When our form loads, auto detect all serial ports in the system and populate the cmbPort Combo box.
        myPort = IO.Ports.SerialPort.GetPortNames() 'Get all com ports available
        cmbBaud.Items.Add(9600) 'Populate the cmbBaud Combo box to common baud rates used
        cmbBaud.Items.Add(19200)
        cmbBaud.Items.Add(38400)
        cmbBaud.Items.Add(57600)
        cmbBaud.Items.Add(115200)

For i = 0 To UBound(myPort)
            cmbPort.Items.Add(myPort(i))
        Next
        cmbPort.Text = cmbPort.Items.Item(0) 'Set cmbPort text to the first COM port detected
        cmbBaud.Text = cmbBaud.Items.Item(0) 'Set cmbBaud text to the first Baud rate on the list
        btndisconnect.Enabled = False 'Initially Disconnect Button is Disabled

End Sub

Private Sub btnconnect_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnconnect.Click
        SerialPort1.PortName = cmbPort.Text 'Set SerialPort1 to the selected COM port at startup
        SerialPort1.BaudRate = cmbBaud.Text 'Set Baud rate to the selected value on
        'Other Serial Port Property
        SerialPort1.Parity = IO.Ports.Parity.None
        SerialPort1.StopBits = IO.Ports.StopBits.One
        SerialPort1.DataBits = 8 'Open our serial port
        SerialPort1.Open()
        btnconnect.Enabled = False 'Disable Connect button
        btndisconnect.Enabled = True 'and Enable Disconnect button

End Sub

Private Sub btndisconnect_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btndisconnect.Click
        SerialPort1.Close() 'Close our Serial Port
        btnconnect.Enabled = True
        btndisconnect.Enabled = False

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        SerialPort1.Write(txtTransmit.Text & vbCr) 'The text contained in the txtText will be sent to the serial port as ascii
        'plus the carriage return (Enter Key) the carriage return can be ommitted if the other end does not need it

End Sub
    Private Sub SerialPort1_DataReceived(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.IO.Ports.SerialDataReceivedEventArgs) Handles SerialPort1.DataReceived
        ReceivedText(SerialPort1.ReadExisting()) 'Automatically called every time a data is received at the serialPort
    End Sub
    Private Sub ReceivedText(ByVal [text] As String)
        'compares the ID of the creating Thread to the ID of the calling Thread
        If Me.rtbReceived.InvokeRequired Then
            Dim x As New SetTextCallback(AddressOf ReceivedText)
            Me.Invoke(x, New Object() {(text)})
        Else
            Me.rtbReceived.Text &= [text]
        End If
    End Sub
    Private Sub cmbPort_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmbPort.SelectedIndexChanged
        If SerialPort1.IsOpen = False Then
            SerialPort1.PortName = cmbPort.Text 'pop a message box to user if he is changing ports
        Else 'without disconnecting first.
            MsgBox("Valid only if port is Closed", vbCritical)
        End If
    End Sub
    Private Sub cmbBaud_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmbBaud.SelectedIndexChanged
        If SerialPort1.IsOpen = False Then
            SerialPort1.BaudRate = cmbBaud.Text 'pop a message box to user if he is changing baud rate
        Else 'without disconnecting first.
            MsgBox("Valid only if port is Closed", vbCritical)
        End If
    End Sub

End Class

This article describes using the .Write method to send a byte array over a serial port.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.