Yes, my sincere apologies. :( It's been a dreadful month for me. I'll try to make it up to you guys ;)

finally we have the winner list. :)
Unfortunately i couldn't complete my app and participate due to my project work.Will try to complete and share the android app soon :)

Edited by IIM

android app to retrieve latest post,registered user's info,geo tagging according to member location(currently auth part is left,after that i willwork on user's post,reply).Will start working on auth from tomorrow

You're welcome guys. What about the other two of you? Did you get yours as well?

I can't decide what to buy with mine. Everything I want costs more than what I got, and funds are a little tight at the moment. Maybe I'll just have to wait until I win future contests with Amazon gift cards as prizes, since the gift cards never expire.

LOL.

I haven't looked yet, but am sure it will be books.

--update: 4 books on TFS/ALM. Thanks again.

Edited by pritaeas

Why not? Do you have something against volunteerism? Most of the answers on Daniweb are provided by unpaid volunteers.

Edited by Reverend Jim

my dear jim,just chill!! i just posted a dialogue of my favourite movie "the dark knight"..ofcourse i support your motive as well as volunteerism whole heartedly.. :) n i know..none of the admins like jokes on serious posts..so i promise wont repeat that in future.:) so happy??

i know..none of the admins like jokes on serious posts..so i promise wont repeat that in future.:) so happy??

I think the admins and us lowly mods have a pretty healthy sense of humour - even on serious topics. Keep joking - maybe they'll get better ;)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.