I think that there is a bug when watching some posts with firefox. The post orders are different for internet explorer. You can see it is the same address but there is a difference between the third post. See the pictures and you will understand.
PS: Dowload the pictures to see them more clearly

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I think it's because of the AJAX call when you used the quick reply box. Can you reproduce the error upon refreshing the page?

I dont understand (I'm not english speaker). Even I refresh the page the error is the same (for firefox). I need to go now C U tomorow.

Hmm ... I can't reproduce this error. Does anyone else see it? It looks as if in Firefox you are logged in but in IE you are browsing the site as a guest. Do you maybe have me in your Ignore List?

Hmm ... I can't reproduce this error. Does anyone else see it?

I can see every post (I'm using Opera by the way).

It looks as if in Firefox you are logged in but in IE you are browsing the site as a guest. Do you maybe have me in your Ignore List?

That's impossible... :cheesy:

Sorry cscgal is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

And even if someone is added to your Ignore list, you still get an acknowledgement that they posted such as "You cannot see xxx's post because he/she is on your ignore list."

@andor: The next time you see this happening, can you look at the source code of the web page, and see if the hidden post is visible in the code? Chances are it's going to be in, but still...

Leave it to the WoLfMaN to figure it out. :cheesy:
@Andor: Surely you are using hybrid mode in IE, and linear mode in Firefox.

Just so that to make it clearer, I attached an image so that you know how to change it (if you didn't already know)

I think it's because of the AJAX call when you used the quick reply box. Can you reproduce the error upon refreshing the page?

I dont understand (I'm not english speaker).

I don't think Dani was speaking English in this particular instance. :mrgreen:

commented: You are right (andor) +4

Leave it to the WoLfMaN to figure it out. :cheesy:
@Andor: Surely you are using hybrid mode in IE, and linear mode in Firefox.

Just so that to make it clearer, I attached an image so that you know how to change it (if you didn't already know)

I don't think Dani was speaking English in this particular instance. :mrgreen:

Yes you are right when I switch to linear mode it's OK. Sorry but I didn't knew that. Mystery solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.