Hello. I've tested my site in many platforms and only seem to have a bug in Safari on Mac OS X. I was hoping somebody could take a look at my page and tell me what I've done wrong or a hack that could fix it?

http://www.flyingthumbs.com

Thank you so much.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I see the main bar on the left looking a bit strange using Opera 9 under Linux Mandrake. The picture attached shows how I see that region.

I can't really help you with hacks, But I'd advise the use of tables for tabular parts of a layout =P.

Is that the same problem you were having in Safari?

EDIT: Post up a screenshot of how that region should look, or even how the whole page should look. It will help anyone who checks the link for you to look for differences.

Yes, that is the problem I'm having. I really try to avoid using tables for layout. Anyone other ideas?

Yes, that is the problem I'm having. I really try to avoid using tables for layout. Anyone other ideas?

I fixed it. I simply floated the nav bar to the right. I didn't think I had to do that because the image was floating left. So, I assumed the nav bar would stay to the right of the image. This was the case in IE and FF but not Opera and Safari.

Thanks,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.