Do you consider yourself skinny, normal or fat? Let's be as honest as possible.

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

Skinny

commented: People with asparagus syndrome tend to be skinny, I recommend eating something else like potatoes which are packed with carbs! +13
commented: Because I feel nice, I'll give you negative rep where it doesn't count -1

I could shed about ten pounds, so I must be fat. For that I am pretty jolly, not fat and jolly enough to play Santa Claus.

Right now I'm normal borderline skinny, but I'm slowly gaining enough weight to put me squarely in the normal zone.

Exercise is a bitch though

I am in the same boat as scru. I am borderline skinny-normal.

Here is advice from Rodney Dangerfield:
"If your doctor tells you that you are too fat, change doctors."

I am fat ! My new year's resolution would be to lose some tonnes of weight ! lol..

Lets put it this way -- when I put on a Santa suit I don't need any padding :)

I still have unrealistic expectations of getting back into the pants size I wore 5 years ago. When I'm in a real fantasy mood, I think about getting back into my AF uniforms. (I'm 11 years retired now.)

Who gets to set the borderlines?

I still have unrealistic expectations of getting back into the pants size I wore 5 years ago. When I'm in a real fantasy mood, I think about getting back into my AF uniforms. (I'm 11 years retired now.)

LOL When I retired from AF in 1985 I put away my uniform and told my wife that I wanted to be buried in it. Well -- I don't think I can get one leg in it any more, they'd have to cut me up a lot :)

I just lost 5 lbs. Hurray! 5'7 for 154 lbs is not bad enuff...Am I fat or normal? hehe

Normal :cool ..
hight = 156 cmz, and i weigh 48 KGs ..

commented: Hey you don't have to do everything I say immediately. But your pic is kinda sweet but then i'm not wearing my glasses. :) +13

i'm probably overweight, but i look normal.

I feel Im 80% normal 10% fat and 10% skinny
to be fuzzy

Who gets to set the borderlines?

You could say common sense, but that is such a rare sense. So the borderlines are set by your own feelings.

Normal. According to that chart of height v weight i'm bam smack in the middle of underweight/overweight.

commented: That's because all the calories you put on, you burn off at Tesco's. +13

Underweight: 6', and about 9.5 stone (I'm an American, and I vote for using stone; makes the numbers go way down :P).

Or, to put it a different way, I'd wear 30"x34" jeans (with a belt) if I could find them in the stores...

Wow, 6 foot tall and weighig 133 pounds, that is rather skinny. I am 6 foot 3 inches and weigh close to 200 pounds.

i'm probably overweight, but i look normal.

Me too.

Skinny... although I'm trying to put on some more weight... I've gained 13 pounds in 2 years, yay! Currently I am 5'7" 130 lbs.

>I am 5'7" 130 lbs.

pretty darn skinny

i'm 5'9" 180 lbs, but i look like i weigh 140lbs.

5'7" 115-120 pounds

Skinny, but normal in the right places.

Spiderman.

i m a Normal...but my friends call me a bay window.

I was athletic at 6'1" and 205... now I'm getting skinny at 170lbs

I know how it feels, lately my trousers are starting to slip right off me.

>> Wow, 6 foot tall and weighig 133 pounds, that is rather skinny. I am 6 foot 3 inches and weigh close to 200 pounds.
So one inch is about 22 pounds... I am 5 10/11 ish... so I'm 1573 pounds... that's not right.

1 inch ~ 22 pounds?
What the hell kind of metal are you made of?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.