Just wondering how many of you know what this is? I will tell you in a few days.

Ancient Dragon commented: good one :) +24

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

It looks like a paper pinned down by Pins :)
but it cant be that simple because you are asking it here.

ross

piece of cheeze

looks like a piece of paper you attacked with a bb gun

A piece of paper with pencil holes all thru it :)

I'm probably wrong but it looks like the pattern a .410 shotgun would make choked down. If I am right, I would like to know the distance for that spread (er, if I am wrong, nevermind).

It looks like a paper pinned down by Pins :)
but it cant be that simple because you are asking it here.

ross

agree. :D

Someone got bored and 'drilled' holes (small, medium and big) on a piece of paper using a pen ?

Well, what it is, is an ordinary blue sheet of paper with a combination of pen and pencil holes. The tears are from kittens playing.

But if you ask my 5yr old (the maker) he will proudly say...

"Dad isn't my HOLE COLLECTION cool!"

Nice! Modern art ? eh ? :P

lol thats funny. kids say the darndest things, i have two children as well, and they have an interesting outlook on anything

I'm probably wrong but it looks like the pattern a .410 shotgun would make choked down. If I am right, I would like to know the distance for that spread (er, if I am wrong, nevermind).

I had the same idea, though I wasn't particular about the caliber of the gun. Of course, whatever choke may have been used, the range would have to be long enough that the shot had mostly dispersed, or else there wouldn't be a piece of paper left...

I was sort of right :)

Yes you were Dude, but I laughed so hard when he asked me if his Hole COllection was cool I had to say Yes. I showed my wife and both set of parents and the laughed harder than I did. I have since put the date on it along with what it is and his name and framed it. It will be one of his wedding gifts when its time. Just for laughs.

commented: Cute =D .. +5

Portable holes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.