http://blukorpregnancy.blogspot.com/2008/04/pregnancy-man-oprah-talks-show.html

It looks like cool thing .
This can make us very happy .
So we men, can now treat to woman like some kind of object and use it or kill it and treat it like all other animal on the Earth . That could be a great thing .
And now the church can exist even more that ever before because the woman is the one who makes sins .

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

wtf

plus thats not a man. Its a woman who had a sex change. Still a woman.

Arnold was pregnant once -- I know because I saw his movie. Here's proof. :)

And here's more about pregnant men.

->wtf

plus thats not a man. Its a woman who had a sex change. Still a woman.

Ok , here is a question for you .
What would you do if you come to your old ages with sex changed woman .
And then you will out that he / she change his pol into .

->Arnold was pregnant once -- I know because I saw his movie. Here's proof.

I can bet that you have a lot of things on your mind for writing about this .
Why did you refuse to accept this like a man above you ?...

Ancient Dragon ->And here's more about pregnant men.

There are also a womans with man face .

>Why did you refuse to accept this like a man above you ?...
Because a woman with female reproductive organs and a male "identity" is still physically a woman. How is that difficult to understand?

"I opted not to do anything with my reproductive organs because I wanted to have a child one day."

Show me a man that was born a man, didn't have any kind of invasive reproductive modification surgery, and is pregnant. kthxbye.

OK , I can make a web-site with all of that and that he have not surgery and make them to believe me that he is do it on natural way , and form a brotherhood with the church who will support that womans is a evil thing because of snake and the tree .
Why would you trust more Oprah than me .
You did not see the surgery . Or anything with on it .

Do you feel ?, What makes you think ?, What is the true ? .

Mr Beatie, who became a man about 10-years ago, is said to be the first technically pregnant male, with Doctors on Oprah last night confirming the pregnancy.

The pregnant man became an internet hit when he was featured on a website covering his alleged pregnancy. While many doubted the possibility, Thomas Beatie has now said that he made the decision to become a man about 10-years ago, but maintained the sexual organs of a woman.

Thats in the article. So, Mr. Beatie was Ms. Beatie more than 10 years ago. Then she decided to turn herself into a man. But then, she thought, oh, I should create history by becoming first "man" to be pregnant. So, she decided to keep her reproductive organs so that she can give birth to a child. Then, on one fine day, Mr.Beatie (with female organs) became pregnant ! Thats got nothing to do with woman,evil thing, snake, tree, etc.

I can't understand a thing you're trying to say. Are you just putting random words together?

Kv79: Apparently you can not detect scarcasm when you read English. What I posted was just a joke, not meant to be taken seriously.

In short, he's trying to say, a "normal" man has really become pregnant and nobody knows the truth !

I doubt if he has read the article.

Thats in the article. So, Mr. Beatie was Ms. Beatie more than 10 years ago. Then she decided to turn herself into a man. But then, she thought, oh, I should create history by becoming first "man" to be pregnant. So, she decided to keep her reproductive organs so that she can give birth to a child. Then, on one fine day, Mr.Beatie (with female organs) became pregnant ! Thats got nothing to do with woman,evil thing, snake, tree, etc.

Since Mr Beatie got pregnant does that make him gay ?

Lmao ! now thats a twisted question !

I give up of this .

Since Mr Beatie got pregnant does that make him gay

i would assume so. Also, does it make him an ex-lesbian?

Sounds a bit like the movie Victor Victoria. Great movie :)

Man this dude is creepin me out with this jiberish sh*t. kinda likeover the top or something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.