Hi all,
My name is Russ and I own an online virtual genetics/breeding MMOG animal game. I found this DaniWeb through a google search for php coders. I was wondering if a more experienced member here might direct me to what the proper forum would be to post a "need some advice" mesaage regarding my need to determine the right thing to do reagrding perhaps replacing my PHP coder (Game partner) who has seemingly abandoned what is a new, working, active/live game (We are now 6 months old) with an ever increasing amount of paying players. it's a very uncompfortable situation but I fear for my game if something isn't done. I know I could try to teach myself PHP but oh what horrors that could cause for an already live working game.

I guess I'm looking for advice from other professionals on what they would do in such a situation and how they would go about it i the least painful way possible. Buth the dismissal and the findigng of another profit-share partner.

Thanks for any help anyone could give in directing me to the proper place.

Russ

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

For free PHP advice go here
If you want to hire someone, go here

Good luck

Hummm, nope don't need PHP advice. Not looking to "hire" anyone. I guess I could be looking for a share-profit partner to take over my coder's part of the project. So I guess the only forum wuould be the project partners thing then.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.