Hello again fellow Daniweb techys, remember me?

Serunson is back, after a very long break i agree, but now he's at uni, and has a job, and is more amazing than ever! So i thought i would come back and join the realms of Daniweb and be part of the forums once more!

This time he knows more html, and is now learning Java, so you might even see me in the programming sections, asking for help rather than giving it :P

Hopefully someone will remember me, lol !

Serunson,

Is back =D

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Ah, The Great Lord, Serunson!
Welcome back, we remember your exceptional intestinal fortitude, wit and wisdom well. Where is your ever so menacing companion, the super poster, what's his name?

Serunson, you are back, great! I feel like an old buddy has returned. We need the sharp-witted brain of yours. Long live jocularity!

Hey there!

Dang, I must be noob - I don't know you but welcome back anyway.

jbennet hasn't been on daniweb for a while, i think he's too busy with work :P

Yes, I remember you. Glad to have you back.

Welcome back, stranger

Yes, I remember you. Also, your English was sooo much better than jbennet's. :)

Welcome back, temporary stranger, glad to have you back again.

Maybe you can give us an opinion on Mister Brown running England, or are you afraid of being spied upon by your security apparatus?

hahahaha, why thank you for saying that my english is better than bennet's, means alot to a guy who cant spell :P

My views on brown are very stong, just tell me where to post :D

hahahaha, why thank you for saying that my english is better than bennet's, means alot to a guy who cant spell :P

My views on brown are very stong, just tell me where to post :D

Well, I started a thread called "Non-American Thoughts" (http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post710984.html#post710984) to get to know our international friends on DaniWeb a bit better.

How nice of you :P
This is now my home :)

How nice of you :P
This is now my home :)

Mine too!

your ever so menacing companion, the super poster, what's his name?

Me. Jbennet is back too.

And my english is good, i just couldnt type properly before. But I am better now. Look, im even using capatilisation ;)

Stop hi-jacking my thread :P

And stop copying me! You copier you :D

Me. Jbennet is back too.

And my english is good, i just couldnt type properly before. But I am better now. Look, im even using capatilisation ;)

Hehe, my English is good? I hope you mean capitalization. Just smile, you could be the British Bush, "bushing" the proper language. Just "funnen" you! :)

Hehe, my English is good? I hope you mean capitalization. Just smile, you could be the British Bush, "bushing" the proper language. Just "funnen" you! :)

Take it easy HiHe. When you are as cute as young jbennet, than any "bushin" of the English language can be forgiven!

When you are as cute as young jbennet

Never heard that said about him before :D lol

Never heard that said about him before :D lol

You mean he put up the picture that came with his wallet?

Dang, I must be noob - I don't know you but welcome back anyway.

Yeah me too... dont know you... welcome back anyways... :P

You joined in july. I left in like May.

You joined in july. I left in like May.

And it took you only a few days to finally surpass 12,000. Before you left I was sure you would be the first, but then you left and AD started catching up. Then I was sure he would be the first and but you came back to beat him to it ;)

oh crap lol i have made like 65 in about two days

i used to average 150+ a day. Made over 8000 in a year.

Even after months of inactivity, my average is still 10+ a day on my profile

Does anyone really care James :P

All that matters now is that i am 19 and can use the "i'm older than you" card for anything and everything!

i will be 19 soon....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.