Over the past century, how the world began has been debated over and over again by scholars, theorists, religious sectors and congregations. They are still been debating today. The doctrines of the Bible states that in the beginning God created earth and everything in it in just six days. God created man through dust and the first woman is created from one of his ribs. This is how the Bible states of the creation of man and woman.

Charles Robert Darwin, an English Naturalists, introduces the theory of evolution. His book The Origin of Species introduces the theory that populations evolve over the course of generations through a process of natural selection. He also concluded that man came from apes, through the process of evolution.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

There is already a thread about this

universe/world begun with series of accidents and it will get destroyed with another series of accidents millions years down the line and none will be there to explain .

Aren't you tired of this thread?

I think this poster is just starting threads to stamp their sig links.

I think this poster is just starting threads to stamp their sig links.

I agree, I flagged his posts so it's up to the mods.

? He doesnt have any sig links...

? He doesnt have any sig links...

Then I guess someone else already solved the prob :)

maybe narue/dani/davey removed them

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.