Anyone know of any cheats or trainers for Airport Tycoon? It's a really crappy game but I'm looking for trainers for it all the same :-P

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

In my opinion... there to many Tycoons! They should make a Tycoon Tycoon. I would pay for that! LoL... as for the trainers... no.

Tycoon has become a big virtual world. Hopefully, one day, we can connect all of them together to a quantum computers (well it can multitask a lot better) and create a virtual world. This virtual world then connects to the internet where we can all visit the unique airports and the awe inspiring roller coasters.

Question? I have Counter Strike im in a clan called [JAPS] ever hear of them muhahahha.

number one cheating clan on CS. Anywho I sued to be in [myg0t] any way I play Quake 3 with people on Yahoo Daily and I sick of losing. Anybody have any working cheats for Quake 3 please let me know thanks.

Keep dreaming AlPha

STOP CHEATING!!! DELETE OGC AND DELETE AIMBOT!!!

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF JOINING A GAME AND NOT EVEN GETTING ONE SHOT BECAUSE I GET BEHEADED (HEAD SHOT). I WANT TO SPEND AN HOUR PLAYING, BUT TO FIND A SERVER WITH NO CHEATERS IS PRETTY DAMN HARD AND RARE!!! SO PLZ STOP!!

Like I said my clan is number one we so good we kill cheaters and If I stop someone will replace me what is the point and dont take cheaters to the heart man it's bad for you.

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES ME TO FIND A DAMN SERVER WITHOUT CHEATERS!!! ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE... HELL I NEVER EVEN DOWNLOADED OGC/AIMBOT AND ETC!!! OK OK... I REALLY NEED TO TRY IT OUT! (*outta caps now*)

next time you're online, send me some cheats (i know, i know, against my ethics), man, i'll kill those damn cheaters!!! they piss me off, i kill em!

Let me tell you something cheaters like JAPS the clan I'm in you cant beat us. We are skilled in cheating. www.japsclan.com

go there get all your cheats if you ever see anybody with the tag [JAPS] beware you will not win, they will shoot you through walls they know all the blind spots of cheater as do I.

http://www.abby-cheat.com/ ... cheat collection for all your favorite games!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.