Up to now i kept saying i love Narue and such. But to be honest i had no idea of what she looked like. Tonight i saw her for the first time(her photo). Of course i wasnt in love with her, i just like the idea of having a girl friend who is smart and a programmer and good at algorithms. I had never seen an ambitious female programmer.

Tonight i was shocked by her photo, she was not only that smart person, but also beautiful. Actually i am a person who is easily impressed by intelligence, so i didnt care up to now saying that i love her because i could have tolerated ugliness when intelligence is present. But this is like a dream, she is blonde, blue eyed... we mediteriannen people are usually dark in color like me. And we are easily attracted by these blondes. But since blondes are usually stupid, this was the second shock.

Now if i say i love Narue or i fell in love with her, it may be counted as true but i dont have the confidence to reach such a person. I mean, if i knew her face to face in real life, i wouldnt feel confident enough to express my feelings to her. But anyway, knowing such people motivates me to tie into life. Such platonik love is also works for me, there will always be that blonde Narue, who i will never have as mine, which means like an infinite love.

Thanks for listening to my feelings..

iamthwee commented: I wept with joy reading this, sometimes I create little haiku's poem from the prose on her website and read them to myself before I go to bed. +19
Ancient Dragon commented: Go see a head shrink -7
scru commented: FAIL! -1
thoughtcoder commented: She lives at 35 Moody Road in Los Altos Hills, CA +1
William Hemsworth commented: Losing your dignity. -2
mvmalderen commented: There's something seriously wrong with you :angry: !! +0
jbennet commented: wtf? -7

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Wtf is wrong with you man ?? :-O Why don't you find someone at your office, get married, take a break and then come back ?
This isn't love. Its just infatuation and you are too old for that.

Wtf is wrong with you man ?? :-O Why don't you find someone at your office, get married, take a break and then come back ?
This isn't love. Its just infatuation and you are too old for that.

i cant marry now, i am waiting for masters to finish then i will go for phd, and i like silence when i get back home. last year i used to stay with my girl friend in istanbul, it was so exhausting man.
narue is image of an ideal mate in my mind, i dont refer to julienne walker actually, she is the container for that image, i blow the spirit in that image. for many things man, the image of them are much better than them in reality..

Then, I think you should keep this to yourself. Announcing your inner feelings to the world wide web isn't a very good idea. Honestly speaking, this thread makes you look like a stupid. No offense, but that is the truth.

Then, I think you should keep this to yourself. Announcing your inner feelings to the world wide web isn't a very good idea. Honestly speaking, this thread makes you look like a stupid. No offense, but that is the truth.

I may be stupid, and if i am stupid it is still better to get feedback on it. sometimes i feel so close to death, during those times like this i feel like i dont lose anything by expressing my feelings, stupid or weak or whatever, the nature that is going to kill you does not care if you are stupid or smart or whoever.. we are IDisposable beings, stupid or not does not make much difference.
i know you are a good hearted indian :) but man i could be stupid belive me :)

This is some seriously fucking creepy shit!

Narue would be one of the users that convinced me Daniweb is a decent site, by posting quality answers in the forums, but..... I don't think I'm going to start stalking anyone here, just because they know how to program...... Maybe I should stalk you for being insane? Is that enough qualifications?

Oh yeah, I hope that you never come near my city.

This is some seriously fucking creepy shit!

Narue would be one of the users that convinced me Daniweb is a decent site, by posting quality answers in the forums, but..... I don't think I'm going to start stalking anyone here, just because they know how to program...... Maybe I should stalk you for being insane? Is that enough qualifications?

Oh yeah, I hope that you never come near my city.

where is your city?

where is your city?

Inside a bottle, with a shotgun. Great place, you should visit.:P

Inside a bottle, with a shotgun. Great place.

You dont have to bother with my threads, no one force you to read them, you can basically ignore them, daniweb will remain still a good website for you. And this is event geeks lounge, i dont corrupt technical sections either. this is a place where we can chat on anything, if i post similar thing in technical forums then i will agree with you.

this is a place where we can chat on anything, if i post similar thing in technical forums then i will agree with you.

Well I'm chatting about my awesome town. So don't overreact, about how I'm overworked. :icon_rolleyes:

Well I'm chatting about my awesome town. So don't overreact, about how I'm overworked. :icon_rolleyes:

ok then tell me about your beautiful town, you didnt even name it yet.

ok then tell me about your beautiful town, you didnt even name it yet.

Yes I did, Inside a bottle, with a shotgun. Sort of like Inside a bottle, with a luxury yacht, but obviously greater.

(I assume it's obvious I'm childishly playing here, right?)

I should say I have to agree with Serkan Sendur here in this thread. I'm not saying that I have the same feelings for Narue as he does, but I mean I agree with him when he says "You have the liberty NOT to read this thread"

I don't know why Nav33n and MosaicFuneral, (and don't take this the wrong way guys) have to act like some personal bodyguards for Narue. Don't think at all that I endorse the way Serkan talks about Narue or anything else, but c'mon guys don't crowd up on someone, Narue is quite capable of handling such things, let her and Serkan sort it out. I say this because I have seen a couple of threads by Serkan where he says something and then all the other members just mob up on him trying to tear his every post apart. If he does or say something wrong the moderators would take appropriate action against him but let us not be judgemental about anything and everything that he has to say.

commented: He's just so easy to play with. +3

:D personal bodyguard ? eh ? LOL.. Funny!

c'mon guys don't crowd up on someone, Narue is quite capable of handling such things, let her and Serkan sort it out.

Who said Narue isn't capable of handling such things ?
It was my personal opinion and I said what I felt like saying. :twisted:

Alright serkan sendur, that's quite enough. I've been ignoring your creepy and unhealthy fascination with me thusfar, but now you're getting dangerously close to harassment.

commented: really agree with you. look http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread188808.html , they needs to destroy the C++ world.I personally respect you cos I learned many things by digging your threads and answers. I respect you and with you. +1
commented: And the ironic part is that he's a "featured poster". Haha :) +16
commented: he is VERY creepy +36
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.