Hello everybody...

I'm student,I'm sophomore o& major is MIS , i have studied C language and SQl...
So my questions Is how can i continue...
i need to know what is the next ?
plz give me the "sequence" for my studies...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello everybody...

I'm student,I'm sophomore o& major is MIS , i have studied C language and SQl...
So my questions Is how can i continue...
i need to know what is the next ?
plz give me the "sequence" for my studies...

I'd suggest taking an english class (not to offend you or anything). You don't have to highlight your entire message in green. That make's it annoying to read. Aslo, shouldent this message be placed in computer science, not the geeks lounge?

How should you continue? Why not practice? You can also learn a new language. Maybe assembly language (good to know) or java. It depends what you want to be able to do.

Yes i know ,i have problem with english , because I'm " francophone",but i'm stundying english now...but that's not my subject..., i mean : i tried to learn asp.net but it's need to c# or vb...

Like Hiroshe said, learning a programming language depends on what you're trying to use it for. Different ones are suited for different things. They also all have pros and cons so you'll most likely be using a variety of languages.
Although, there are general theory aspects that you can usually apply to a variety of languages.

Hiroshe >> Maybe assembly language
You actually have a good point there. Honestly, if one can master assembly then high-level languages would feel so utterly automated :P I second this suggestion hahah (Now to get brush up on my Assembly skills... or lack thereof.) Maybe also try looking into Fortran and/or Lisp while you're at it?

Why not something a little higher level first? Such as C, then try-out assembly.

With a higher level language first you learn to create a flow of logic in your application; then when you go to assembly level you know where to place things and not create an abomination of code that's unreadable, by even the gods in my machine.

What is MIS anyway?

Try to learn somethings useful ...

commented: Try to post something useful. -5
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.