Well the Mega Nerd is not going to sleep tonight because he is not waking up at 6am but I will be walking into work about 8am after a year of being unemployed. Yes I havn't been lazy and I had been applying at any type of job you can possible think of. Including Fast Food/Retail/Computer to Construction I been searching and searching I just had a bunch of side jobs on the side. But today Monday morning I will start testing video games full time I will be home around 7pm every single day.

Just letting you know because this nerd finally got a life after so long.
Also some other things I should point out if I been acting a little bit different lately I am sorry my women best friend died from a drunk driver and about 2-3 weeks later as of yesterday his mom killed her self. So this caused a chain reaction she now lost her best friend and his mother. Anywho other wise I been trying to get through this too much going on at once I need to clean do laundry get ready for work with no sleep talk to you guys later and I will let you know how it went when I get back.

If I missed spelled something please bare with it

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

That's rough. Sorry you're going through so much. I still haven't suffered the loss of a friend (thank God) but I can imagine it must be rough. For stuff like this, I always have friends and family to get me through it... hope you do to! ;)

Here is the deal with work. We cant say anything that we do lol but let me tell you some cools things about the place. We have systems that are built by the 1,000's not the 1,000,000's these systems have a Debug System Built into them. There are all named instead of PS2 is says TEST in PS2 terms. These are the systems that can with stand anything. They all read CDR'S/CDRW's they are different colors more stable there systems can last longer then the games lol also they have ChipSets on top that can copy a CD to a Chip it is werid. They also have tons of goodies built in to everything such as a Cheating Mode offering everysingle cheat for every single game in a nice layout in the debug mode.

Some of our tests can run for a couple months picture a XBox running 24/7 for 5 months straight it is called SOAKING fucken awesome shit where the CD burns out faster then the system and other shit. It is a fun place but requires a lot. Most of these beta games in the first room/level have about 100 bugs think about 100 pages of paper work right off the first level yep not fun as it sounds now eh lol talk to you guys later email me that is the best way to contact me mcp@socal.rr.com

Congratulations MAD_DOG! Sounds like you found yourself a great position, and I wish you only the best. If there's anything I can ever help you with - except for $$$$ ( :D ) - let me know! I honestly feel that you are far from being dumb, but, as you know, you probably can use some brushing up on communications skills. This is something that I urge you to do as soon as possible - it will help you to earn a better living every bit as much as picking up an additional computer related skill, even more so. You have friends on this board that want to see you succeed. Good Luck & Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Paul

Merry Christmas to you to man thanks a lot.

I got laid off with 10 others they hired 140 temps and about 90 of them left.

They need the best temps due to my grammer I lost the position and now 711 is saying I am over qualified.

Jimmy

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation Jimmy. Tell you what, I'm a pretty busy fellow, but if you're willing to put the time into, I will make time to help you. Here's a start - http://www.englishjet.com/english_courses_files/games_online.asp.

Either post or send me any email if you want to do this.

Best Regards,
Paul

thanks man I that is too cool I'm not horrible but I cant complete with people out of city. BTW thanks again I'm good I dont have time for that and also I started working at 711 at night time.

I walked in getting some food and he talked to me I worked 24th of Dec as well as Christmas.

Cheers

Jimmy you have no idea of just how hard I want to smack you right now. 7-11? Yes, that's ok for now - I took a "survival job" at Checkers (burger joint) a coupla years back so I know what you are going though - but you can do so, so much better. Carve the time out of your schedule otherwise this is going to continue to hinder you throughthout your career.

Regards,
Paul

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.