Ah, simple passwords like typing in the first 1000 digits of pi every time.

My password could win a popularity contest.

My password is so popular it doesn't want to be seen with me in public.

In truth, though, one of my common passwords is an obscure reference to an 80s song, and not one on my iPod, at that. My others are generally random combinations of words that are nonsensical except, for some reason, to me. When required (and usually ONLY when required) I'll do that whole at least 1 letter, 1 number, and 1 nonalphanumeric character thing.

Here is an interesting article how on people keep their banking passwords safe

My password used to be Myosotis which is the Latin name of a little blue flower commonly know under the name forget-me-not.

Here is an interesting article how on people keep their banking passwords safe

Mine is "BOSCO" but don't tell anybody.

My old boss used to have a password so difficult to remember that he had to write it on a label on his keyboard.:)

I have trouble remembering what password to use where - I regularly access three different PC's and try to have different ones for each account/website/login. But I do have to keep a file of my passwords where the characters are incorrectly recorded so that only I know how to decipher the usable password. And each week or two I hear the dreaded question from the Customer Service Dept of whatever company I've called "What's your password?" to which I stammer a response while my mind is in turmoil screaming "OH F**** WHICH ONE?"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.