Canada won in overtime, 3-2.

Dangit. :(

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Canada won in overtime, 3-2.

Dangit. :(

Ya, but it was an awesome game though. It has been a long time since I've seen a game with that much action and talent in it, and not only that but to tie the Canadians and push the game into overtime is in no way an easy feat.

Oh well, win some, lose some. Congratulations to Canada for that win. But we still have more medals than they do.

Well i always like to prefer USA whether they win or lose. They are my all time favorite.

Well i always like to prefer USA whether they win or lose. They are my all time favorite.

I assume you are selling a t-shirt about that topic.

commented: :) +0

Oh well, win some, lose some. Congratulations to Canada for that win. But we still have more medals than they do.

Canada has only one tenth of the population of the US, maybe they should have less medals then. :)

So, who was the overall winner of that macho event.

If you go by most medals it was the U.S. If you go by most gold medals I think it was Canada.

According to this Canada has the best sky resorts in the world. So I would expect Canadians to be top-knotch at winter sports, and they proved that during the Olympics.

Canada's got other things going for it, too.

For example, they're closer to Santa.

I am not much for sports; I might go to a few sporting events throughout the year, mainly as an outing rather than because I follow a particular sport or team. However, I did manage to attend one Olympic hockey game: Sweden versus Belarus. It was good and I am glad I went. I also spent a couple days walking around, looking at the various venues, trying some of the international food that the various countries set up, etc. It was an awesome experience. The atmosphere was positive, electric, and emotional. It was like one big party. Like being at a big concert with friends, the music is good, everybody is singing along, and holding up their lighters, etc. Hard to describe. But I had many moments when I had goosebumps and my eyes started welling up. Not like me at all. So many people. So many people from different countries speaking different languages all in one area. What an experience!

According to this Canada has the best sky resorts in the world. So I would expect Canadians to be top-knotch at winter sports, and they proved that during the Olympics.

Darn, here I always thought that the Swiss had the best ski resorts on Earth. I guess the latest Winter Olympics proved me wrong!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.