This my friend is what true love
is. I feel the need to share you a story, a wonderful story. Yesterday night, I pondered
about heaven and how I couldn't wait for the eternal happiness. I prayed and talked to god.
Today I received a message. I felt such a rush of happiness that I never felt before in my
life. This was during work at Dunkin-Donuts. I cannot even begin to describe the happiness
that I felt. I was about to tear up. From that moment on, I seen people in a whole
different light. I have learned to love god's creation. I am very happy that god accepted
me and gave me a feeling of immense happiness. This happiness that I felt, is which I
believe, I will feel again once I enter heaven. I felt the need to spread the word about
god. Thank you very much for reading.

iamthwee commented: God bless +0

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

That does sound like a wonderful story, god bless :).

Member Avatar for diafol

Yes, I concur, I saw the light some time ago. When I left my Independent Chapel one Sunday morning. This is what I felt.

commented: i disagree +0
commented: I concur with that sentiment!! +0

Yes, I concur, I saw the light some time ago. When I left my Independent Chapel one Sunday morning. This is what I felt.

Although funny, I disagree.

Member Avatar for diafol

> Although funny, I disagree.

Thy prerogative dear friend.

> Yesterday night, I pondered about heaven and how I couldn't wait for the eternal happiness

Does this mean that this thread is your last? How ya going to do it? Pills, gas?

> This was during work at Dunkin-Donuts

You may want to chill out a bit with regard to going to meet yer maker thingy. I've had some really wicked sugar rushes in these joints too - I find camomile tea brings me back down to Earth. Weird how the commonest substances can send you off yer rocker ain't it?

@GodCorner123
Ya don't have to be so touchy. Turn the other cheek. Forgive like yer boss, so I can annoy yous some more.

Does this mean that this thread is your last? How ya going to do it? Pills, gas

No it does not mean that. I wouldn't do that to my family friends and my loved ones.
Just because I thought about heaven doesn't mean I'm going to kill myself.

You may want to chill out a bit with regard to going to meet yer maker thingy. I've had some really wicked sugar rushes in these joints too - I find camomile tea brings me back down to Earth. Weird how the commonest substances can send you off yer rocker ain't it?

Actually I stay away from a lot of sugar. I try to keep myself in good shape for my basketball team.

Member Avatar for diafol

> No it does not mean that. I wouldn't do that to my family friends and my loved ones.
Just because I thought about heaven doesn't mean I'm going to kill myself.

Thank Darwin for that! Pleased to see that the instinct for survival is strong amongst you people. I'd like to go to Mars, but I don't want to die either - ever.

I'd like to go to Mars, but I don't want to die either - ever.

Why, are you afraid of death? Let me take you to Mars - it's amazing!

Member Avatar for diafol

@MF - you gotta be in the US to see that vid.

Am I afraid of death? Too right - I ain't got no heaven or hell to look forward to. Just oblivion. That's why life is sweeter. I value it more.

What is love anyway? Limbic system augmented by selfish genes to give you the upper hand in passing them on. Just coz we think we understand the mechanism doesn't detract from the experience. It's like unweaving the rainbow - so much more to understand when you start asking profound questions. Mind you, all that metaphysical malarkey just makes me laugh. Well it would were it not for all that wasted energy.

BTW @whoever - if you don't like what I post, say so, don't just keep anonymously downvoting my posts. I'd much rather you downvoted me AND had a pop or tell me where I'm going wrong. Casting stones and all that...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.