5starAffiliates 0 Newbie Poster

Fridays is FUNday on my 5 Star blog so thought I'd share. (I'm new here so hope someone appreciates my sense of humor!)

In previous Friday Funnies, I have featured hilarious Google cartoons, marketing jokes, affiliate parodies and more. This is the 1st time I have featured an "Affiliate Rapper".

Check it out the: "New Internet Marketers Song" http://www.jasonmoffatt.com/podcasts/internetmarketerssong.mp3

While the music is dyno, the words of this rap are a little hard to understand - what rapper is easy to understand? So check out the written lyrics at the link below for a good laugh after you listen to the ditty. It's a major name drop and kudos to lots of Internet marketing folks you probably know. Here is an excerpt of some of the best:

We embark on a journey underachieving and learning a new method to make connections... I hope ya’ll is earning... a buck or two, it be the marketing crew, step inside my office we got that jobby to do.

So I created the ploy to learn from Envoy Site Buildin it was a heck of a joy - but I was missing something, I needed the remedy... how to corp with Michael Green now I understand how to fulfill my dreams... Turn ideas into dollars, Andre hear me hollar. Made me commision on dog flea collars... Stumblen around, bumpen into money Key my success has been strictly rock the funny..

It’s that Internet Marketing Song, Come along,
Everybody makes a sale, ring the bell, bang the gong
It’s the Internet Marketing Song, Come along,
Selling from Portland Oregon all the way to Hong Kong
It be the Internet Marketing Song, Come along,
Everybody chips in, it’s a place we all belong.

Jason Moffatt - the Affiliate Rapper says: I’m gonna become the “Rapping Affiliate. I was thinking of making a little jingle for every product I promote as a affiliate…..Boy that’s gonna be a lot of songs."

Let me know if this brought a smile to your face. :lol:

Linda

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.