I have a friend who used to go ORB hunting and man did he capture some amazing pics with the orbs clearly visible (Spirits,etc)

http://navarrone.com/phenomena/faith.htm

(Click on a pic to start scrolling thru them....(VERY INTERESTING -- 11 PAGES OF PICS)

My Ques is: If camaras and such can capture these wonderfull entitys,why cant we see them with our own eyes???

This site HERE is interesting as hell!!!!!!

Sound clips,etc........Every and anything you could want to plunge into on this topic.........

Im searching endlessly on here :)

Heres an awesome thread that some1 posted about thier experiences,looks like anuther site like shadowlands.net,very interesting

http://www.chatarea.com/StrangeHappeningsGhostAndHauntingsResearchSociety.m2391059

Very interested in the spiritual realm,anyone else?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Just a bunch of garbage. Half of them look like rain or something was on the camera lenses, and the rest look awfully close to photoshop edits.

Just a bunch of garbage. Half of them look like rain or something was on the camera lenses, and the rest look awfully close to photoshop edits.

Totally Agree

Man, this stuff is a load.

I used to work in a cemetary, and folks came out at night all the time to take pictures of this junk. Little did most of them know, we polished headstones, or that dust can linger in the air for quite some time. I always get a chuckle when I see these things.

I'm not some skeptic, mind you, but this stuff's just silly.

So is the whole world!!!!!!

What is this place really all about??

Just cause you cant see something doesnt mean it isnt there (Remember that :))

Smooth - in order to prove your point, you resurrected this dead thread :icon_rolleyes:

> Just cause you cant see something doesnt mean it isnt there
I can't see your garden from here, but if you were to tell me that there is some green grass there, then I would be inclined to believe you at that. But if you said there was a green dragon on your lawn, well then, the standard of proof just went way up.

The burden of proof lies with the person making the extraordinary claims.

Aye, we must consider Hume's point on testimonies and the belief of miracles. One, we must weigh out the evidence against each other. There is more evidence for the laws of nature than for some stupid belief in spirits and these orbs. A testimony is only reasonable if its truth is more likely than its falsehood. And, those pictures and your beliefs are second-hand testimonies (pictures can always be edited, and do not always show the truth).. So, it is illogical to believe such 'spirits' exist.

Like me being able to joust with my..erm...antenna.

Ghosts are real. I saw one. Deal with it.

Sorry, I am relatively new here and find this an interesting thread. Most folks that tell you that they saw a ghost were most likely stoned or such, but the camera lense does not lie.

I saw a ghost in the dentist's office once.

Yes they are all around,it just takes an open mind and the willingnesss of the spirit to see them :)

I have seen one on my TV set.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.