SoulsOfEternity 0 Newbie Poster

Not entirely sure where I should've posted this, but this forums seems the most plausible place.

I'm still in High School and am going to be a senior. As a senior we have the option of choosing to take a mentorship, now I hopped on this idea since it seemed quite interesting. I am now faced with a problem however, I am interested in learning Computer Programming but I live in the country where there is not likely a Computer Programmer that can mentor within a viable range. I was hoping, just possibly, that if I was to post on here and enough people saw it, someone within and hour or so of a drive from Churchville, Virginia would see it. My secondary mentorship choice was Astronomy, I'm just about as lucky to find someone to do that as Computer Programming, and with Computer Programming I don't think there is that much Physics involved which I'm not so interested about.

If there is someone that has an inkling of an idea of how I should find someone, or if someones knows someone, or if someone is the someone I'm looking for please e-mail me at anthonym9213@mad.scientist.com

I know not whether my academics or study habits will matter but I will post something brief on both.

My average G.P.A is probably around 3.8 or 3.9 and at the moment I'm taking AP history I have already taken pre-calculus and have already finished taking all the computer classes my small school offers. I would gladly use my spare time to help with a program or to fiddle with the compilers of any sort. Hope that's informative enough and brief enough.

Until whenever, hopefully, adieu.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.