IS THIS A CHAT THING?:cool:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Eternally Confuzzled. heheheh (sorry narue)

THINK I WILL LURK TILL SOMEONE OFFERS TO PICK UP THE QUEST.....MODERNIZING THE BRAINWAVE TO SPEECH SYSTEM.
WWW.TIPTOPWEBSITE.COM/BRAINWAVES FREE BOOK TO ANY ONE OR ANY GROUP WHO HONESTLY WANTS TO CONTINUE MY WORK.

Billzilla please note:

1. All caps is SHOUTING and RUDE and, quite apart from anything else, makes your postings difficult to read (which may, or may not be a bad thing).

2. You will get more help from people here if you put a little effort into your postings. I'd suggest you start by thinking about what you want to ask before you ask it, and then continue with thinking about how you are going to ask it before you hit the post button.

3. Although this is a lounge area, any so by definition a place for off-topic chat, that doesn't mean it's somewhere to plug your band, your book, your latest skin care product...

4. We welcome new members, and a diversity of personaility is something we value within the community. But trolling and anarchy will not be tolerated.

4. Here endeth the lesson :)

:eek:

whats your climate like?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.