As for the Alien-thingy,hey come on we are the greatest creation of God isn't that a lame idea - though a bit realistic - to expect Aliens to throw bombs at us without any investigation ?

I think there's higher odds of us getting bombed by aliens than me having the power to teleport all of a sudden.

if you believe in telekinesis raise my hand:)
as for powers it would be the power to change the weather cos its raining here
as always! dont need other powers like money pockets got to much money now
and dont know what to do with it;)

Gah... you forgt the most important power... to fix instantly and effortlessly any computer problem!

I thought mind-readers or controllers had the ability to monitor everyone's minds that's why I took mind-reading.As for the Alien-thingy,hey come on we are the greatest creation of God isn't that a lame idea - though a bit realistic - to expect Aliens to throw bombs at us without any investigation ?

...why not we seem to find it acceptable to do it to each other! And as for God's greatest creation... hmm... why are we polluting up to wazoo the rest of his "work" then?

I chose super strength, but ideally I'd like to ability to decide who lives and who dies.

Weee!!! i can fly!!! thunk, maybe not

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.