hey, how exactly do you create a virus? ive been hit by so many and ive traced quite a few and want to send them a little thank you for crashing my system,reading my mail and bombing me with pop-ups! :evil:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

just come up with your own program that does something bad. For example my brother made something that makes your computer login and then restart on a constant loop. I dont know how you exactly you make things like trojans. But why would you want to sink to their level.

Member Avatar for szukalski

Was Stalin really a saviour to Hitler's europe?

hey, how exactly do you create a virus? ive been hit by so many and ive traced quite a few and want to send them a little thank you for crashing my system,reading my mail and bombing me with pop-ups! :evil:

you gotta remember that alot of those virus'es that are sent people dont even know they are sending them. Its just spammed out through email or some other method. Now it would be differently if someone was sitting at his computer and personaly sent the virus to you. but most spread through email so its like if you got one from my email addy, its not like i mean tto send it to you. i was most likley already infected with it, so it sent itself in an email to someone else.

Read about windows APIs if you want to create viruses for windows .... but its highly illegal ... you should only make those programs only for testing your skills ....

--->MAKE YOUR MIND POSITIVE---<
--->OR YOU"LL RISK YOUR LIFE---<

Seriously, it's illegal.

There are plenty of websites out there that could teach you this-- try a Google search or something. Let's not allow this board to become a place that purveys that information.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.