Good job, you're doing very well.

well well well,is that so?

So you think you're the best?

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

Best is the only word that could describe me!

Me, a person who loves the snow.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

Snow makes me cheerful.

Cheerful is quality which many people lack.

lack is a good word!

Word to ya motha!

'Motha' + *profanity was a phrase coined in my generation to insult someone by indicting their Mother (along with the person) as less-than-upstanding or respected.

Word to ya motha!

Christina, we would really appreciate if you could cut out the profanity. Such things are generally not tolerated, Daniweb being a global message board.

commented: The key to success is never to give up. But whenever I am close to finding it, some bastard changes the lock... (there's some profanity for you.) +0

What profanity?

commented: That was just a friendly warning, so reason to get so hostile about it. -2

'Motha' + *profanity was a phrase coined in my generation to insult someone by indicting their Mother (along with the person) as less-than-upstanding or respected.

This profanity.

Look at your signature....

;)

I don't see anything wrong...

That's because you just changed it.
It had the "b" word in it.

Word to ya motha is not profane.
If so, please explain.

I have given you a warning.

You even posted 3 - 4 consecutive posts in the SPAM thread, without any reason just to increase post count.

someone mention profanity?
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread5.html

G.. D...., I love reading your posts. Even though I always disagree with you 200%, I still read it like it was the National Enquirer. Keep it up man, you're the greatest.

quoted from a Team Colleague... i'm pretty sure motha can be counted as innocent slang here...

Respected, I like DaniWeb... but motha is not profane. And I love Jesus.

(this isn't a spam post, I'm playing the game).

I'm really not trying to dis Daniweb at all... and I'm not just saying this stuff to take up for my gf or whatever, because I know that's what it looks like.

I was actually telling her the other day how cool you were.

But you did have the ba... word in your signature... so I just can't see the logic in jumping on someone for saying motha, while at the same time using such a higher ranking profane word in your signature that is displayed with every post on every thread?

Just admit, you too, were breaking the DaniWeb rules, and we can all go along on our happy ways...

Respected people generally are those less apt to jump to rash decissions.

Decisions are important, try to always make the right one.

one time, i read a book..... one time.

Time is the most valuable thing one can spend.

Spend money wisely.

Wisely is how you should act throughout all your decisions.

Decisions are sometimes hard to make

Respected, I like DaniWeb... but motha is not profane. And I love Jesus.

(this isn't a spam post, I'm playing the game).

Christina-- I agree fully with you, "motha" is not profane. It is the possible addition of the "+*profanity" (from my own post above) that deems it profane, no? I believe so. Yet again, what some people consider "profane" is laughable IMO :lol::rolleyes:. It is all relative. I smoke and I can't tell you how many "Christians" (Pharisees) consider that profane as if it's any of their damned business. :-|

And about Jesus
: I am also a Christian, but I learned on this site that the very name of our KING can be considered offensive and, hence, profane (?) if uttered. Again, relative. I unfortunately steer clear of anything hinting of religion on Daniweb. I am told "there are other forums for that sort of thing."--there are other forums for word games, YouTube videos, and various Geek's Lounge-type links also, but no one confronts that. I just get to sit back and absorb the occasional reference to our faith (or any faith) being "an illusion" or something along that line. Atheists seem to rule here while the pluralist, Politically Correct mindset blooms. :confused: So be it. Free Will (compliments of God ). ;)

Profane? Someone needs to reconsider their definitions before hoping to enforce something so quickly.

Regards,
Matty

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.