you know you've been stuck at ur computer for too long when you.

A. start to notice your own stench

B. you start to wear depends

C. Cops arrive at ur apartment to investigate reports that you may be dead.

D. play 3 word games on internet message boards.

wow, pathetic

christina>you commented: bleedingedge you = poop +0

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

D. play 3 word games on internet message boards.

:lol::lol: QFT

E) When you have nothing better to do than criticize some stupid games played on the message boards.... ;)

commented: # funny stuff +3

Ah man!!

What does QFT mean?

>What does QFT mean?

"QFT", internet slang meaning "quoted for truth". This term usually applies when a message is repeated for emphasis. It is also quite often used to mean "quit ***** trolling", which can cause confusion.

E) When you have nothing better to do than criticize some stupid games played on the message boards.... ;)

:lol: Yes ;)

f) when you start criticising people who criticise people who have nothing better to do than playing stupid games on message boards.

And yes, criticise is spelled with an s in the real language :mrgreen:

And yes, criticise is spelled with an s in the real language :mrgreen:

Ah, you must be speaking of British English and not our Yankee, basterdized version. :lol:;)

Regards,
MattyD

Ah, you must be speaking of British English and not our Yankee, improved version. :lol:;)

Regards,
MattyD

Fixed ;)

Fixed ;)

:lol:;)

G) You criticise people who criticize people who.... wait a minute...

Make that:
G) You realize you are making a convoluted joke just because you have nothing better to do! :twisted:

[edit]
You also decide to placate both sides of the Atlantic by spelling a word both ways.... :p
[/edit]

[edit]
You also decide to placate both sides of the Atlantic by spelling a word both ways.... :p
[/edit]

I am American but I actually like the British spelling of particular words better (colour, etc). :cheesy: Really, I think I would like Britain better, in general.

I didn't even know what this thread was about... but I read it. And I've come to the conclusion that BleedingEdge = needs a life.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.