Or when you eat cookies in your sleep.

Haha yeah.

(she is a little overweight though... maybe that could have contributed =p)

Haha, well, if I had a cookie in my mouth while I was asleep, I would eat it too. lol

Lol... if it were me, I'd probably choke.

mmm once i dreamt about what i was going to post in the god thread ;)

Haha... wow.
You're definitely addicted.

I like chatting, and tried the Daniweb chat room an year ago. There were not many users, so I gave up. :(

Not seen you on MSN recently ?

Maybe I should just snip your email id... ;-)

> I like chatting, and tried the Daniweb chat room an year ago.
Hey how come I end up waiting there alone. :-)`

Is anyone there at the chat room now?

Checking between 9 PM - 11.30 PM (IST) would be more like it. Anyways I keep checking in between intervals whenever I am browsing Daniweb.

That is about 12.30 AM to 3AM Japan Time. I am fast asleep sucking my thumb by then.

I log in to the IRC chat sometimes at around 6AM Japan time until I go off to work. Do the math. For most of you it is the previous day.

Living in the future is lonely. :(

> Living in the future is lonely.
Hey don't make us look like relics of the past... ;-)

But yes I agree, the time which suits you is really weird. Don't think you would find anyone in IRC except Dani, hacking with her code.

Wow, there are people from all over the world on Daniweb.

Wow, there are people from all over the world on Daniweb.

And all kind of alternative Universes.

...and I'm still not much of a programmer. lol

Blah blah..

Out of words?.

A little bit. I joined this community to learn a little about computers, but I've mostly just been posting in the geek's lounge. I got a book on vb6 but I don't really know what kind of projects I want to make or anything. I don't really know what I should make that I don't already have.

It's alright, you don't miss much with vb6. (Oops!, ;) )

Out of words?.

Never! ;)

Anything I can get that's similar to vb6 but better quality without costing too much? I have vbexpress

> Never!

I believe you. You don't have to twist my arm to convince me. Seriously!.

Not I'm not, just kidding. ;)

Anything I can get that's similar to vb6 but better quality without costing too much? I have vbexpress

I really couldn't tell you.

The only real thing I've made on it is something where you tell it what features you want on an item you're selling on eBay (Bold title, subtitle, etc.) and then it calculates where you should start your bidding to break even right away (concerning the seller fees).

vb express is better than VB6

try looking at SharpDevelop maybe?

Never! ;)

You know christina, you really intrigue and make me laugh:) . I am pretty glad you changed your mind about leaving. I really do encourage you to be yourself and never give up. OK?:cool:

commented: =) +12
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.