my funeral plans:

1) play either:

a: metallica - nothing else matters
b: guns'n'roses - knocking on heavens door
c: jeruselem (the hymn)
d: flower of scotland
e: highland cathedral (bagpipe version)

2) get buried or cremated i dont care but I do want in either case a headstone made out of scottish white granite.

3) For my will i might do something random like leave all my posessions to daniweb ;)

Bagpipes rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxP9fOMLE_8

argh, i know how u feel exactly. being the youngest of 5 kids. always being treated as a little child. just do what i did and move out.

for my wake there will be the best rave there ever was... and there will be lots of rock bands, and my band will be playing many of my songs... and everyone will be drunk and probably many children will come out of that party (if you know what i mean)

commented: Have Some Meaningless rep :P Great post though +3

hahaha thats awesome

lol, great idea Nichito! :P

I agree. I hate churches and all religion in general and yeah, at my wake in want a BBQ and booze and a LAN party in my honour

haha, nice. If I'm still alive can I come? :D

You will easily be alive, Bennet is Scottish, so Deep Fried Food is his middle name :P
Yummy, Deep fried Mars Bars...
I say yuck personally.

deep fried mars bars are beautiful. Though I've only ver had 2 bites. A WEEKS worth of calories in one bar:-O

you know... recently i had the best idea ever...

besides having my ashes sprayed on an electric guitar and on a zippo lighter, i've already convinced my 12 best friends, my girlfriend and my brother that the rest of my ashes will be dissolved in a drink of my creation (not precisely iced coke :D) and they've agreed to drink it... so i will actually be "inside of them"... not precisely in their memory...

some of you may think it is gross... but... IT'S MY LIFE!!! SO F*** OFF!!!

(well... actually it is my death...:P)

hahaa.. seemed to take to the defense of your idea rather quickly..

I think it's kinda sick ;)

You know what I want when I die? Nothing.. I wouldn't care if people kicked my body around, took a crap on it, or even fed it to their dog.. lol b/c I'd be dead! It's not like I'm going to know..

hahaha... i like your style... i loved the part about taking a crap on your dead body...

I jsut ate a deep fried and battered Pizza lolz

Trust bennet to lower the tone to something deep fried...

>You know what I want when I die? Nothing.. I wouldn't care if people kicked my body around, took a crap on it, or even fed it to their dog.. lol b/c I'd be dead! It's not like I'm going to know..

I would want my body donated to some medical school.

>I jsut ate a deep fried and battered Pizza lolz

You'll die first. Unless that was slang for something. If it was, uh, nevermind :)

you know... recently i had the best idea ever...

besides having my ashes sprayed on an electric guitar and on a zippo lighter, i've already convinced my 12 best friends, my girlfriend and my brother that the rest of my ashes will be dissolved in a drink of my creation (not precisely iced coke :D) and they've agreed to drink it... so i will actually be "inside of them"... not precisely in their memory...

some of you may think it is gross... but... IT'S MY LIFE!!! SO F*** OFF!!!

(well... actually it is my death...:P)

haha,. that's kinda cool, and i love the line in your sig. Blink are cool too :)

No bennet really does eat that sort of stuff!
Yes that fat is clogging his arteries nicely...

Blink are cool too :)

I know!!! they totally rock!!!

Please don't tell me that's you Nichito getting angry in ur Avatar :P

hah... that's what happens when something doesn't go the way it should...

lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.