Wondering if anyone has an interest in NRL? Noticed there's not much action on here for rugby in general - which is a bit surprising as there's handy money to be made...mainly on hcap betting

Had some good success last year on NRL. Week 5 of the new season begins tomorrow.
Main bet for the weekend is Manly Sea Eagles +6.5 4/5 with Bet365

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Assie rugby league? are you talking about normal rugby with its 15 players as opposed to american football with its 11 players?

this is an american site so very few people will probably be interested in that and i suppose the same goes for cricket.

but i watch rugby. the world cup is on right now.
its a pity the americans dont support their team. they are not that bad. what team do you support by the way? i am of course a springbok supporter.

Wondering if anyone has an interest in NRL? Noticed there's not much action on here for rugby in general - which is a bit surprising as there's handy money to be made...mainly on hcap betting

Had some good success last year on NRL. Week 5 of the new season begins tomorrow.
Main bet for the weekend is Manly Sea Eagles +6.5 4/5 with Bet365

Week 5? What the.....? The final was on sunday and melbourne storm beat manly.

Can't say that i follow the football here too much but im a bit confused about you thinking that the new season is into week 5.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.