http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/satellite.html

I was looking @ the USA and then the UK :)

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I was looking @ the USA and then the UK :)

[paranoid]Stop spying on us![/paranoid]

Amazing -- view earth by satellite!!

I take it GoogleEarth has escaped your notice so far ?

I take it GoogleEarth has escaped your notice so far ?

Yeah i think your should install google earth it has been out for about 2 years now and is alot easier to use then this. It also has a hidden built in Flight simulator.

Yes i know.......

At least GE scales properly.

I was shocked to see such a site with that kind of reputation take such liberties with it's non-linear scaling of maps to fit the "globe".

Amazing indeed! Also amazing that there are still plenty folks who think the earth is flat.

Amazing indeed! Also amazing that there are still plenty folks who think the earth is flat.

B...but it is flat! Just take a look at any map!

[Note: The preceding was intended to serve as a purely humorous comment. It has no relation, real or implied, to my own beliefs on the issue.]

^ Yeah it is. It's space that's curved. But, it's just an illusion the whole universe is actually a flat sheet.

:)

Perception is reality.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.