Has anything changed on the site over the last 8 hours or so? 6pm GMT +9 atm.
I just upgraded to Opera 9.25 from Opera 9.2 and now every page here shows all the html code at the top and I have to scroll for ages to get to the normal setup.
Also, when I use the quick reply I get an error and my message does not post. I change to advanced and do it again and I get a message that this is a duplicate.

Anyone just upgraded Opera who can confirm?

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

Now I cannot edit the post. It just reloads the same page :(.
Anyways, just tried IE7 and FF and exactly the same thing is happening. This is the only site that I am getting this problem.

I am getting the code dump problem as well this morning, seems fairly random though.

I was getting it virtually every page, but atm all is good :).

I saw the same thing a couple of weeks ago-ish, using Firefox, but it didn't last long enough to get worried about.

Did the same thing a few weeks ago to me on IE7. I spoke to dani on MSN about it and showed her some screenshots but clearing my internet files, cookies etc.... seemed to fix it.

Hmmm everything is fine here....

IE6 :)

ie6 is the best for xp imho

i am having a problem with the Post for Todays Post, ALL FORUM, see pic. the ads and stats at the side of the forum is covering the threads categories, i have not done any thing different to my PC, However, this change if i close explorer and reopen the web site, then as soon as i read or reply to a post it goes back to what the pic looks like

every page here shows all the html code at the top and I have to scroll for ages to get to the normal setup.

The same happened to me. But it lasted too short.

Also, when I use the quick reply I get an error and my message does not post. I change to advanced and do it again and I get a message that this is a duplicate.

This is still a problem with me.

When did this start happening? How often does it happen?

Started for me just before I posted this thread (time was noted in my 1st post). Have not had a recurrence, but it was happening for virtually every post I looked at when it was happening. If I refreshed the page several times, sometimes it loaded normally.
I thought it was tied in with me upgrading Opera, but it happened in all browsers I have installed (IE7, FF, Opera).

Yes, the problem is not with the explorer. It happens with IE6 for me...

Hmm ... thing is I've been in bed with a cold the past few days.

I havent ever seen this problem Dani (IE6)

Im not complaining believe me!

I saw the problem a couple times when this thread was first started but not since then. IE7 on Vista Home if anyone really cares.

The problem seem to resolve itself for me, have not experience it all day today

> IE7 on Vista Home if anyone really cares.
It's a serverside problem.

I did not experience that problem today :)

it does it on any browser. Its a code bug or server glitch on danis end

It did it on Firefox for me the night the first post was made. I thought the browser crashed, so I rebooted. It was still there, so I quit the browser. It was gone when I returned two days later.

I haven't seen it since. But it killed two posts I made.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.