Thanks! It works great! Now if we didn't have to scroll....

Haven't been around for a little while, liking the new menus though. One request: is it possible to make them fully expand? Having subforums listed is nice, but usually I go from, say, the Geek's Lounge to the Windows Vista subforum, and it's just as many clicks as it ever was (Have to go to Windows forum before Vista subforum). Is it possible to adjust that and save an extra page load?

I'm still working on a solution. In the meantime, if you're in a subforum, other sibling subforums are available. So, for example, if you're in one of the Windows forums, you can get to any of the other Windows forums within one click via the dropdown menu.

I'm still working on a solution. In the meantime, if you're in a subforum, other sibling subforums are available. So, for example, if you're in one of the Windows forums, you can get to any of the other Windows forums within one click via the dropdown menu.

Not if you have the maddening tooltips disabled.

I had forgotten that it was fixed. I have JS turned off here to get rid of some of the insertion point freezing and a couple of other annoyances.

The insertion point is disappearing again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.