I need to know why the designer of this website put in the software development ,C, C++,Java,C# ,...
The reason why a ask this is in purpose to get some link between language info because i do not know the history of languages why they made for ?
And why is designer of this page must to put web deve... i am really confused about this ,i do not know why do i need php or asp,... to make a web page when i can type it in HTML maybe .

Is there always competition about making perfect program who can cover all of software or is there a sub programs who can serve the main program .I really do not get it why designer of this page must put all these programs .Is there a traffic main or something else .

Is there any book about history of program language .

Thank you all for effort of reading this message.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

>I need to know why the designer of this website put in the software development
Because people have questions about software development.

>And why is designer of this page must to put web deve...
Because people have questions about web development.

>i do not know why do i need php or asp
Then your question isn't about this forum, it's about development in general, and how to select a language for your project. Unfortunately, that comes with experience. Start writing programs and you'll quickly learn what languages are suitable for your needs.

>I really do not get it why designer of this page must put all these programs
Daniweb caters to a wide range of people.

When i typed that message i hoped that someone will not answer like you did .
Sorry but you did not get the message Narue .
Maybe is my fault maybe yours.

>Sorry but you did not get the message Narue .
Don't apologize, restate your question so that somebody understands what you want.

commented: :) your answer was perfect +24

Thank you all .

Is there any book about history of program language .

I do not know about book, but I found a website (as part of my BSc project) which is personal project/hobby of Diarmuid Pigott "HOPL, the History of Programming Languages". Very friendly person happy to have discussion about his work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.