Member Avatar for Dukane

Is there a mobile version of DaniWeb which is better suited for viewing on PDA's and mobile phones??

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I hope so. Daniweb kills my iphone with all of the ads :(

I hope so. Daniweb kills my iphone with all of the ads :(

make a monetary contribution and you won't get those ads.

Member Avatar for leegeorg07

have you tried m.daniweb.com? im not sure if it will actually work but its worth a shot

Originally Posted by sknake

I hope so. Daniweb kills my iphone with all of the ads

too right!

>>have you tried m.daniweb.com? im not sure if it will actually work but its worth a shot
No luck

Is there a mobile version of DaniWeb which is better suited for viewing on PDA's and mobile phones??

I mentioned it like 2 years ago. The general feeling I got was "no there isn't" and "don't expect one".

I took you up on your advice :)

I mentioned it like 2 years ago. The general feeling I got was "no there isn't" and "don't expect one".

Well ... not because I don't believe in having a mobile version (I do) but because I simply don't have the time to create one from scratch :) I have so much else on my plate that it's sort of like a "When I get to it, it would be nice to have" type of thing. Plus, if you just want to read things, you can use a mobile RSS reader.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.