I am a newbie here and I now have to have 3 seperate accounts to get into this forum ? why ? I tried login with my original account it says TY for login in then sends me back to the login screen ? and its not my browser or cache cause then when I create another account it lets me login just fine ??? Please advise me on what I ma doing that is causing this as I am new and maybe missing some rules that I didnt follow ?

Midnite

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

It has to do with corrupt browser cookies currently being associated with your old account.

OK so can this be fixed ? please advise on what I need to do to make this work so I can have just my one account ?

Thanks so much

Chad
Midnite

You need to clear your browser cookies.

That didnt solve anything I still get logged out immediately ... and I have cleared browser cache and even used different browsers and the same thing happens ? Can you help with this I dont know why it is happening ?

Thanks
Midnite

You cleared your cookies AND your browser cache and you still can only log in with this account and not your other one? Hmm ... what is your other membername?

He posted as Midnite001 and Midnite002 in this thread, so pick one :)

I have had to sign up under Midnite007 Midnite000 Midnite001 Midnite002 and now Midnite003 to get into this forum each time ...

Why is this can you please look into this and fix it I have cleared my cache my cookies ETC ETC and changed from IE to Firefox and still not letting me in ... it says ty for loggin in but then puts me back to the login screen again for some reason and if I click on anything says I need to login again

I really like your forums there are alot of great people that know thie stuff here and I would love to be a part of your community ...

Thanks
Chad
Aka Midnite

I am having the same trouble when I try to log in after clicking on a post notification email link. I log in, and repeatedly get the same screen telling me to log in. It is not the same screen I get if I make a typo in the login attempt.

Something is busted.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.