Since I know you're actively promoting your forum, you might care to make it a little easier to use. To that end, may I make a few suggestions:
1. Software developers are keyboard-friendly. When we've entered our log-in and password, we don't want to reach for the mouse to click on 'Go,' we want to tab to it. The tab key doesn't take you to it, however. It most definitely should.
2. The 'Quick Reply' facility is misleading. Only after submitting is it made clear that you have to join first. What's even more annoying is when you're already a member, but haven't realised that you're not logged in (see 1). There's no option to log in at that stage, so you go back, only to discover that everything you typed is lost.
3. Pop-ups. Need I say more?
4. Is it me, or do your adverts make your site particularly slow?
5. Now it won't let me create the tags I want. If that's the policy, why not say so before the user submits? Why have an edit box that takes free format text, only to reject it? I have given up and posted this without tags.
I thank you.