Thousands of dollars have been put in developing this concept and layout. Don't think this is something you would get your hands on...

I agree... that's a pretty big request.

Right.

If that's what's coming from the site administrator, then i guess i'd just back off a little.

but if i could just get some tips from the guy who designed the theme like if there are any online resources available that i could use it will be really great too

Thanks all!
Tom

Well i found another website. It has the same features as daniweb has.. Some what similar.. This site has cool games and application stuff for mobile phones.

www.dotsis.com

I'm not sure what you mean. That's just some other vBulletin forum. You see, DaniWeb is based off of the vBulletin forum system. I then expanded on that system to incorporate a portal, blogs, tutorials, a link directory, code snippets, whie papers, etc etc. And, of course, our unique design.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.