i'm a student from malaysia....and i' doing my first degree in multimedia tecnology.....i really have problem in c++ :( and when i found this site i feel so happy :) because i really need someone to help me to understand more about c++....so i really hope that you guys here can help me to solve my probelm because i really worried aboout this things...:S

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I think you could become a very well developed and distinguished member of our Java programming family here at the forums, yet I regret to inform you that I can't understand or follow any of the logic in your grammar. I don't understand the faces because the eyes are open too wide. Please try to look up proper English grammer before posting on this forum. Maybe you could go to a grammar forum and have them edit what you type up that you consider English cognitive thoughts to help us better understand you since you're from Malaysia.

Stay clean,
The Java GOD!!!

commented: Getting a little ahead of yourself there? -2

Hi welcome to Daniweb! Do post your queries at the C or C++ forums...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.