Hi, I am idontexist. I am from the United States but I currently live in Bolivia. When im not working in the jungle i am on the computer currently trying to learn some programming. When i was a small child i learned basic and when i was a teenager i learned some webpage design and html but i dont really remember much of that at all. I am currently trying to decide which school to go to when i get back to the states next year but i will need to find work too since mgib isnt very much (and i am a 25 year old white male so forget about grants). I want to study some kind of programming.

I am currently teaching myself c++ from books various web sites and just looking at various sources to try to figure out how they work.

I'm gonna stop babbling now but i may babble some more tommorrow.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

what do you do in the jungle...I've spent considerable time in the jungles of Ecuador and on the Brasil/Venezuela border studying petroglyphs... zeroth

btw, bienvenidos a daniweb!

what do you do in the jungle...I've spent considerable time in the jungles of Ecuador and on the Brasil/Venezuela border studying petroglyphs... zeroth

btw, bienvenidos a daniweb!

My grandfather is putting together an ecotourism buiseness and i work for him. Since you are interested in archeology it mite interest you to know that we have found hundreds of pounds of artifacts that have been dated to about 2000bce in an area where it is believed that humans first arrived about 300bce. It is in the santa cruz department of Bolivia where the Rio Pirai flows into the Rio Grande.

Hi welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.