Member Avatar for tweezers

Um i dont know i posted this in the right place but i whana Create a online game for an example www.enternum.net i whana build a game like this or like this game

cold u help me out please

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

>Um i dont know i posted this in the right place
You did.

>cold u help me out please
If by "help" you mean "do it for me", no. If you really do mean "help" as in "I can do most of it, but I have some questions", we can most certainly help. Right now it looks a lot like the former though, so perhaps you should actually ask a question pertaining to the project and not just if we can help.

Problem is im new dono alot things i think but ive been working on mysql,Sqlyog,and i think some thing more

what is that u dont understand sorry u talk a bit difficul

btw i just whana make an online game like that one
so peopole wold play in my game too

if honestly i never had a game where alot peopole played

So you don't really know what you're doing, but you still want to do something non-trivial that you have zero experience with. Is that an accurate observation?

i olney worked whit guides but what are completley what i need

Dude look i just whana make the same game
whit a guide or what ever and even if i cant.idk if this is possible but u cold make it to me

nvm if u dont like the idea

>Dude look i just whana make the same game
I believe you. But I think it's impossible for you right now. If you want to twist that into some fantasy where I don't like the idea or I'm out to get you, so be it. Just watch the attitude when you ask for help from others. More often than not, the answer isn't what you expected or wanted.

>nvm if u dont like the idea
I just think you're being unrealistic. You want to do something but have no clue how to do it and no experience with similar projects. Nobody starts out like that. They start by making smaller projects and build on their experience to make better ones.

True..True im just nothing

I would suggest you to start with some books on basics of Game Development.

Books?

Books?

What language do you work on?

>True..True im just nothing
You'll get no sympathy from me with that childish attitude. Good luck with your project.

I Dont even Care about the project or what ever im just boored

jeesus dident know u cant help a kid out

>jeesus dident know u cant help a kid out
How do you expect anyone to help you? You can't even form a coherent question. You want a guide? Here's the guide you need most right now.

uhhh so much to read

>uhhh so much to read
You're bored right? So you have nothing better to do, and improving yourself is a productive activity. Besides, if you're unwilling to read that guide, you wouldn't last long enough to write this game project that you don't care about or know how to start. :icon_rolleyes:

Dident get smarter by reading it xD

but i get the point

your communications skills don't help, and your attitude only makes it worse.
Why should anyone help you when you write in such abysmal English (bad enough that it must be deliberate) and get agressive towards anyone who says anything you don't like?

if you're unwilling to read that guide, you wouldn't last long enough to write this game project that you don't care about or know how to start. :icon_rolleyes:

that's true...i started to learn game programming a few weeks ago. i had little past experience with C++ through the years & even though i know enough to make sense of how to program games it's not that easy, takes time & dedication. if you don't love programming you won't make it past the first few months

why shold ispeak PERFECT English when im from Europe/Estonia?

i guess im not welcomed in this forum

why should you not? But no, you don't need to speak PERFECT English.
But something better than the gibberish you seem to think passes for it is certainly a requirement to be able to communicate effectively in an international community.

And indeed, with an attitude like yours you're not welcome here.

>why shold ispeak PERFECT English when im from Europe/Estonia?
You didn't bother to read that guide, did you? Allow me to give you a quote:

If you are asking questions in a forum that does not use your native language, you will get a limited amount of slack for spelling and grammar errors — but no extra slack at all for laziness (and yes, we can usually spot that difference).

>i guess im not welcomed in this forum
I guess not. If you can't take a little heat for being a goober without switching to whiny baby mode, you wouldn't have lasted long around here anyway. We have a low tolerance for fools.

Well im Sorry if im Like That its not My Felt That i was Bornd like That

Well im Sorry if im Like That its not My Felt That i was Bornd like That

Well! Everyone out here is to learn something from other who know or may be by collaboration. But with this attitude you are not going anywhere. So if you really have the instinct to learn then learn to be humble first, atleast when you are seeking help.

Lets wrap it up here...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.