=IceBurn= 8 Newbie Poster

Hi everyone!

I'm =IceBurn= from Portugal and I was googling for some juicy information to mess with my mind :icon_cheesygrin: so I found this forum.

So here I am! :)

I've been a Web Developer for almost 5 years and I'm always up to learn something new.

My areas of expertise are mostly Programing and XHTMLing/CSSing but I also do some SEO work.

I've dedicated the past 4 years programing on my own as self employed but at the moment I work only for one company.

I hope to be able to help others with their doubts and to be helped too. I'm sorry about my English, I know it's not the greatest, but I'll try my best. :)

My hobbies are photography, travel and playing the guitar. OK, I still consider working on my own sites an hobby too. :)

I love music, cannot live without it, so take my TV sets, DVD players, computers... but never, never take my stereo!!! :icon_evil: :icon_cheesygrin:
Some of my favorite bands are Slipknot, Bleeding Through, Chimaira, Deftones, Heaven Shall Burn, I Set My Friends on Fire, Killswitch Engage, Mata-Ratos (Portuguese punk/hardcore band), Otep, Kittie, Nirvana (Yes, I'm and old Nirvana fan!) and I believe that's enough for now. :)

That's it, thanks for reading about me! :)
=IceBurn=