It looks like Twitter Lists have arrived - Hallelujah! I just signed in to my account and got the following:

"New! Lists. A great way to organize the people you follow and discover new and interesting accounts. (BETA)

Lists are timelines you build yourself, consisting of friends, family, co-workers, sports teams, you name it. You're part of a small group receiving this feature, so don't tweet about it yet!"

Off to play now...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I love how you followed their instructions not to talk about it since it's not officially out yet :)

well technically i didn't tweet about it. ;)

Loving the lists so far. I noticed that you can add someone to a list but you don't necessarily have to follow them.

Thanks Jay for bringing this up. The fascinating aspect of it is that it is a form of digital surveillance rather than pledging "I am a Follower" since you never know who will access your account and make assumptions from it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.