Ei guys!!!! Well, I'm a newbie...obviuosly... :eek: I just want to introduce my self...My name is Jay...Well, I'm most interested with the new athlon 64-bits...I got my own procesor but i guess I was expecting too much about it...its an athlon64 3500+ and its only producing a total output of 2500megs...and since overclocking is a major topic here...I would like to know how I could do it...by the way, my multiplier is locked...and the initial speed is set to 200megs...what's the best thing that I should do? Thanks guys!!! :p

Hey Jay! Welcome to DaniWeb. Check out our CPU and motherboard forum here: http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/forum104.html - Good luck with your Athlon 64 ... I hope you get it all working the way you want. I hear that the 64-bit version of Windows XP is being released to manufacuring soon! ;) Something to look forward to ...

Welcome to daniweb. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.