hi the names dave (nickname spammie) im from dundee in scotland and have just joined your ranks and posted my first question on a subject which is baffling me at present. Hoping somebody here will be able to solve this for me and i can finally cruise the web safely.
For anyone whose interested i am currently a student at Abertay University here in Dundee and work as a van driver to keep body and soul together (bill paying) etc. hoping i can help some of you some day as well cheers dave

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Welcome Spammie...

Welcome spammie!

hello spammie and welcome.

old thread, but what did you think of Dundee as a student town, im hopefully going to Dundee Uni to do applied computing.

old thread, but what did you think of Dundee as a student town, im hopefully going to Dundee Uni to do applied computing.

They have probably forgotten about this website seeing as their last activity was 3 years ago.

Hello Dave,
Welcome to the group.
Good luck with your degree program.
(:

commented: He has been a member for three years, the same age as this thread. Check the date before posting. -1
commented: read -6

I heard its a great Uni.

yeah Dundee and Abertay are both pretty good, especially for computer stuff

The guy who made GTA and Lemmings went to Abertay

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Hello Dave,
Welcome to the group.
Good luck with your degree program.
(:

ROFL :D

Welcome Spammie...

Welcome Spammie...

You are the second person to welcome a member who has been a member for three YEARS. Check the date of the original post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.