But I know enough about computers to know I do not know enough. I am in my 50's and never needed much knowledge about how this technology works but just how to stumble around software. I am often lost in terminology and even the removal of seemingly simple malware removal I admit...some frustratiuon.

I have been troubled by some nasty that likes to redirect my browser and pop up sites that are uninvited. I looked for help and found this fourm which seems the best way for me to educate myself a bit better and find some real help and answers to the problem of intrusive programing. Yesterday I tried the suggested removal for this redirect issue only to find my PC totally locking up. After several attempts to reboot and getting the same lock up issue I tried a system restore and that got me back here. Like I said I know enough to keep me running at times but not enough to get me out of this jam. I am going to attemt the cleanse again and look forward the any help I can get on this subject. I am not afraid to admit I know more than many, but a the same not enough for my satisfaction.

:|

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb. Post your problem in "Hardware & Software". I'm sure someone over there will know how to solve your problem.

Enjoy your time here with us.

You are welcome here, would you like to make friendship with me?

hello and welcome.

Welcome to DaniWeb (",)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.